Trinity Accountants was established in 2011 and has quickly grown into a market leader in Cairns employing 10 Full time staff. We excel in providing traditional Accounting and Taxation services, but our greatest passion is in our business advisory work. We love our clients and their businesses and pride ourselves on being part of their successful evolution. We get that the real key to this is having awesome staff!
Our firm is seeking a full time Graduate Accountant to join the team who truly understands that near enough isn’t good enough for our clients, you must want to go the extra mile to be successful here. Trinity Accountants provides weekly professional training, as well as ensuring you develop skills in client service, teamwork, time management and networking.
Initial responsibilities include
- Preparation of Financial Statements/Bookkeeping for all entities
- Completion of Activity Statements
- Liaising with Clients and Statutory Authorities
Candidates required skills & attributes
- Completion of Australian Accounting Degree
- Knowledge of: Xero, MYOB
- Excellent communication and professional manner
- Energetic, attention to detail and team oriented
If you are confident that you have the drive, ability and passion to match ours, please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.